Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke will take over from Dale Winton as host of BBC game show Hole In The Wall, when it returns to BBC One this autumn.
The Saturday night show, which is based on the hit Japanese format, returns for a second series despite accusations of "dumbing down" levelled at the BBC.
Former team captains Du Beke and Darren Gough will be replaced by Austin Healey and I'm A Celebrity winner Joe Swash.
Du Beke said he was "thrilled". Last year's show averaged 6.1m viewers.
The show sees two teams of celebrities attempt to squeeze themselves through awkward-shaped holes in a moving wall, while dressed in skin-tight bodysuits.
The winning team walks away with ?10,000 prize money for the charity of their choice.
"I am completely thrilled that I will be presenting the series," said Du Beke.
"My only disappointment is that I won't be wearing the silver suit this time round... although you never know!"
The 10-part series will be produced in Glasgow as part of the BBC's regional programming quota.